E.CA Competition Law & Economics Expert Forum, Berlin 1 October 2018 – Registration now open!
This full-day conference offers insights into recent developments in competition law and economics, from both German and European perspectives. The sessions are aimed at practitioners, enforcers and academics from the legal and economic fields. This year, the Expert Forum will be focusing on two themes, Digital Markets and Merger Control.
As in preceding years, we are expecting more than 200 lawyers, economists and enforcers from national and European competition authorities.
Speakers will include:
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie, ESMT Berlin
- Giulio Federico, DG Competition
- Dietmar Harhoff, MPI Innovation & Competition
- Dorothea Kübler, WZB and Technische Universität Berlin
- Jan de Loecker, KU Leuven
- Andreas Mundt, Bundeskartellamt
- Arno Rasek, Bundeskartellamt
- Jörg Rocholl, ESMT Berlin
- Daniel Streitz, Copenhagen Business School
- Tommaso Valletti, DG Competition
- Keith Waehrer, Bates White
- Mike Walker, Competition and Markets Authority
- Achim Wambach, ZEW and Monopolkommission
The E.CA Expert Forum will be hosted by and co-organised with the ESMT Berlin.
Please note that there is no registration fee for this conference, but seats are limited.
To register, please send your full contact details to ExpertForum2018@e-ca.com.